Mar 28, 2010

It's The Only Cure for the Grad School Blues

I don't know if anyone is aware of this... but graduate school kind of sucks.

I mean, higher learning is great and all, but I've been SUPER stressed out this semester and I'm about ready for a nice long summer vacation.

My mom keeps telling me, "Take care of yourself!" and I'm not entirely sure what that means. I interpret it to mean that I should find time in my busy semester to do things that make me happy. So I did...

I bought THESE:


All, together now: "ooooooh... ahhhhh!"

Stacy London says that pale is IT this season, so I'm excited to be part of the trend. Also, all the stars were wearing nude colored shoes on the red carpet this season. I'm told (also by Stacy) that they make you look taller-- and let's be honest, I can use all the help I can get in that department.

Yeah, I'm pretty happy about this decision. Though, I guess it brings my number up to 75. Oh well. That's a nice round number.

EDIT: I forgot that my new number is 56, so once these babies arrive in the mail, my number will actually be 57. Not such a nice round number, but a more reasonable one.

3 comments:

  1. C.U.T.E.

    For the banquet dress, perhaps? I will have to live vicariously through you this year, because I will be wearing a large tent and most likely flat shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I cant comment on the "cuteness" of the shoes, I can contribute something to the discussion of how much grad school sucks. Because it does, so very, very much. Like alot.

    ReplyDelete